On Regional level, working with team
members, group/regional functions, business units, to support on Finance,
Supply Chain, Business Intelligence (BI) and Operations related eCommerce
Projects to deliver speedy accurate visibilities to sharpen our abilities on
responding myriad of changes on eCommerce.
A typical day in this Role:
- Leading regional eCommerce projects, including BI, finance, supply chain and operation related.
- Providing regional solutions on reporting & BI including application design & framework, integration, synchronization, UAT, visualization and standard.
- Optimization and standardization on operation processes with team members / local BUs by utilizing system ability to meet business needs.
- Acting as technical lead person in supporting Data Engineering and Analytics Solutions for internal stakeholders.
- Manage and maintain data models, information standards, tools, templates, reports and dashboards.
- Assisting in build up team’s capabilities on technical and business areas.
This job is a good fit for You if:
- You are Inquirer - love to explore and are deeply inquisitive and experimental; often ask “Why?” and quickly look for patterns to move forward with solutions; tend to be less traditional and more willing to try new things.
- You are Innovator - good at designing new solutions and tend to think in a non-linear way; will not be constrained by the past, instead viewing challenges as opportunities to change direction and explore what's ‘new and different’.
- You are Detailer - like to dig into the details, and excel at minimizing risk; deliberate fully before making decisions and will need to see all the facts before reaching a conclusion; follow up rigorously.
- You are Problem Solver - make decisions based on evidence-based opinions; when doing something new, you seek to understand as much as possible and don’t jump in but conduct due diligence and plan for moving forward.
- You are Team Player - Ta natural team player, one for all, all for one. Your focus is on the relationships within the team. You are optimistic, energetic and feel energized when working with others.
What we look for:
- Degree or above, preferred in MIS, Computer Science, or related discipline with min. 3 years full-time related working experiences.
- Proficiency level of Oracle PL/SQL or MS SQL is a MUST, Python, VBA / MS Excel (Macro) is definitively ADVANTAGE.
- Knowledge on Microsoft SQL Server, SAP Business Object, Tableau is a PLUS.
- Self-motivated and logical sense who can take initiative, with analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Detail minded person who is demanding for delivering good quality.
- Innovative and fast learner with strong can-do attitude.
- Good Command in English and Chinese including Mandarin.
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from all qualified candidates. The information provided will be treated in strict confidence and be used only for consideration of your application for relevant/ similar posts within the A.S. Watson Group.
Apply now to become part of more
By joining us, you will be part of More than just a health and beauty retail group. You’ll become part of an organisation which is well-recognised all over the world.Apply