This Research Analyst would be responsible for supporting the daily operations, regular dashboard preparation, and ad-hoc analyses of an on-going customer satisfaction research project for over 30 Business Units (BUs) of the Group.
A typical day in this Role:
- Provide support in all assigned research project management and survey setup
- Responsible for daily project management, data aggregation, and dashboard reports generation
- Apply quality control on data acquired.
- Analyze survey results and assist in reports preparation to summarize results.
- Perform other ad-hoc support on research related projects as assigned.
This job is a good fit for You if:
- You are a Team Player - You are a natural team player, one for all, all for one. Your focus is on the relationships within the team. You are optimistic, energetic and feel energized when working with others.
- You are a Detailer - You like to dig into the details, and you excel at minimizing risk. You deliberate fully before making decisions and will need to see all the facts before reaching a conclusion. You follow up rigorously.
- You are a Stabilizer - You’re methodical, careful and disciplined. You believe it’s important to follow a structured process and like structure in your work. Although you don’t reject taking a risk carefully. entirely, you need to consider all the possible implications.
- You are a Problem Solver - You make decisions based on evidence-based opinions. When you do something new, you seek to understand as much as possible and don’t jump in but conduct your due diligence and plan for moving forward.
Success will depend on:
- Students from Business Analytics, Statistics, Operations Research, or other relevant quantitative disciplines.
- With at least 1-year relevant work experience in market research or data analytics fields, preferably in FMCG or retail industry.
- Strong analytical skills and attentive to detail.
- Ability to multi-task with good time management.
- Excellent written and spoken English and Chinese.
- Proficient in MS Excel and PowerPoint; Knowledge in Tableau is an advantage.
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from all qualified candidates. The information provided will be treated in strict confidence and be used only for consideration of your application for relevant/ similar posts within the A.S. Watson Group.
Apply now to become part of more
By joining us, you will be part of More than just a health and beauty retail group. You’ll become part of an organisation which is well-recognised all over the world.Apply