This position is under International Buying Quality Assurance Team to manage the quality of all beauty and lifestyle own-brand products made for retail brands of A.S. Watson Group.
A typical day in this Role:
- Provide technical advices on regulatory and essential product requirements of consumer products for various EU markets during new product developments;
- Liaison with international buyers, suppliers & 3rd party labs on product qualification tests to ensure products comply with destination country regulations and internal company requirements;
- Responsible for technical file maintenance and due diligence checks;
- Drive for effective supplier corrective actions as a result of quality issues, complaints, etc;
- Act as a gate keeper of shipment approval.
This job is a good fit for You if:
- You are an Expert who has in-depth knowledge of a key area and seek possible solutions through study and research
- You are a Detailer who likes to dig into the details and excels at minimizing risk; deliberates fully before making decisions and will need to see all the facts before reaching a conclusion
- You are an Evaluator who assesses the practicality of a proposal and look at the facts
- You are a natural Team Player, one for all, all for one. You are optimistic, energetic and feel energized when working with others.
Success will depend on:
- Having a Higher
Diploma or above in Science, Engineering or related disciplines
- Having at least 5 years work experience in an accredited laboratory or in related product industry
- Good knowledge of formulated products and/or household products requirements for EU markets
- Good communication in both spoken and written English and Chinese, including Mandarin
- You are independent and well-organized
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from all qualified candidates. The information provided will be treated in strict confidence and be used only for consideration of your application for relevant/ similar posts within the A.S. Watson Group.
Apply now to become part of more
By joining us, you will be part of More than just a health and beauty retail group. You’ll become part of an organisation which is well-recognised all over the world.Apply