As a Senior Mobile Application Developer, you will be responsible for performing iOS/Android development for coping with various Initiatives to enhance the e-Commerce and Digitalization Journey in A.S. Watson Group.
A typical day in this Role:
- Collaborate with the rest of mobile team to develop, and maintain functional, user-friendly mobile application and services.
- Involved in end-to-end mobile application development life cycle and production support
- Work closely with UX designers, Backend Engineer, BA and QA teams to build, test and deploy products
- Participate in full app life-cycle: concept, design, build, deploy, test and release to app store.
- Work closely with vendor, non-technical and technical team members.
This job is a good fit for You if:
- You have strong passion in building Mobile Application development.
- You are self-motivated, detailed minded and seeking challenge in sophisticated backend solutions, with strong “can-do” attitude.
What we look for:
- Degree in Computer Science or relevant field
- 4+ years’ experience in mobile application development on iOS or Android Platforms
- Hands on experience in Xcode with iOS SDK, Objective-C or Swift for iOS development
- Hands on experience in Android Studio with Android API for Android development
- Strong knowledge of programming concepts and object-oriented programming
- Excellent work attitude, strong problem-solving skills and communication skills
- Able to work on React Native environment is a big plus
- Less experience will be considered for the position as Mobile App Developer
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from all qualified candidates. The information provided will be treated in strict confidence and be used only for consideration of your application for relevant/ similar posts within the A.S. Watson Group.
Apply now to become part of more
By joining us, you will be part of More than just a health and beauty retail group. You’ll become part of an organisation which is well-recognised all over the world.Apply