This position will work in General Ledger team under Group Finance to assist month end & quarter end closing, prepare accounts reconciliation and assist year end statutory reporting.
A typical day in this Role:
- Handle month-end closing tasks
- Prepare monthly accounts reconciliation
- Assist in preparation of Statutory accounts
- Prepare monthly and quarterly management reports
- Perform ad hoc assignments
This job is a good fit for You if:
- You are a natural Team Player, one for all, all for one. You are optimistic, energetic and feel energized when working with others.
- You are a Problem Solver who makes decisions based on evidence-based opinions
- You are a Listener who pays close attention to what’s being said, and you can often sense unspoken emotions and reactions.
Success will depend on:
- Having a Bachelor Degree in Accounting, Finance or related disciplines and you are attempting professional accounting qualifications ( HKICPA / ACCA or equivalent professional bodies). Candidates who are not attempting relevant professional examination will be considered as Accounting Supervisor
- Having at least 3 years of accounting experience in a sizeable company with knowledge from Retail / FMCG industry is an advantage
- You are independent, self-motivated, and able to work under pressure
- High proficiency in MS Office application, with knowledge in Oracle is an advantage
- Strong communication skills in both spoken and written English and Chinese
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from all qualified candidates. The information provided will be treated in strict confidence and be used only for consideration of your application for relevant/ similar posts within the A.S. Watson Group.
Apply now to become part of more
By joining us, you will be part of More than just a health and beauty retail group. You’ll become part of an organisation which is well-recognised all over the world.Apply