for full range of talent attraction and acquisition function, execute
initiatives for employer branding and people experience enhancement.
A typical day in this Role:
- Work closely with hiring departments to identify hiring needs, take appropriate approach to ensure effective end-to-end recruitment process.
- Expand channels and network to source quality talents and provide insightful analysis/ suggestions for talent acquisition activities.
- As HR business partner to provide advice to hiring departments including but not limited to talent acquisition, resources planning, employee performance and retention matters.
- Support the HR initiatives to drive employee engagement and strengthen the employer branding to enhance our competitiveness in the talent market.
This job is a good fit for You if:
- You are a Detailer - You like to dig into the details, and they excel at minimizing risk. You deliberate fully before making decisions and will need to see all the facts before reaching a conclusion. You follow up rigorously.
- You are a Team Player - You are a natural team player, one for all, all for one. Your focus is on the relationships within the team. You are optimistic, energetic and feel energized when working with others.
- You are a Communicator - You have an ability to pick up on people’s underlying motivations and these insights make them persuasive and inspiring communicators. You are natural mediators who understand diverse perspectives and you value a positive, and inclusive environment.
- You are an Inquirer - You love to explore and are deeply inquisitive and experimental. You often ask “Why?” and quickly look for patterns to move forward with solutions. You tend to be less traditional and more willing to try new things.
Success will depend on:
- Excellent talent sourcing skills and well versed in various recruitment channels.
- Working experiences in managing a full recruitment life cycle from retail, FMCG or other fast-paced industry.
- A proactive team player with good communication skills and able to build relationship with line managers.
- Detail-oriented and able to perform multi-tasks under tight schedules.
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from all qualified candidates. The information provided will be treated in strict confidence and be used only for consideration of your application for relevant/ similar posts within the A.S. Watson Group.
Apply now to become part of more
By joining us, you will be part of More than just a health and beauty retail group. You’ll become part of an organisation which is well-recognised all over the world.Apply