As part of the Watsons International Team, you will be responsible for providing administrative support to the managers and support the daily operation of the team.
A typical day in this Role:
- Provide full spectrum of administrative support to the managers including but not limited to arrangement of regular meetings and conference, business trips, office events and housekeeping duties for the department, etc.
- Prepare business correspondences, presentation decks and compile regular analytical reports and meeting minutes independently and professionally.
- Handle ad-hoc projects and assignments assigned independently and professionally requirements.
- Handle sensitive and confidential data and documents in professional manner.
This job is a good fit for You if:
- You are a Team Player - You are a natural team player, one for all, all for one. Your focus is on the relationships within the team. You are optimistic, energetic and feel energized when working with others.
- You are a Collaborator - You explore outside resources and develop contacts that may be helpful to the team. You are high energy and outgoing. You value diverse opinions and love to collaborate strong communication and coordination skill to support senior management and overseas business units.
- You are a Stabilizer - You’re methodical, careful and disciplined. You believe it’s important to follow a structured process and like structure in your work. Although you don’t reject taking a risk entirely, you need to consider all the possible implications carefully.
- You are an Inquirer - You love to explore and are deeply
inquisitive and experimental. You often ask “Why?” and quickly look for
patterns to move forward with solutions. You tend to be less traditional and
more willing to try new things.
Success will depend on:
- You have strong communication and coordination skill to support senior management and overseas business units with sense of confidentiality and urgency.
- You have solid relevant experience preferably from sizable companies.
- You are detail-minded and have high ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously and able to meet deadlines whilst maintaining a high quality of work.
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from all qualified candidates. The information provided will be treated in strict confidence and be used only for consideration of your application for relevant/ similar posts within the A.S. Watson Group.
Apply now to become part of more
By joining us, you will be part of More than just a health and beauty retail group. You’ll become part of an organisation which is well-recognised all over the world.Apply