We are looking for a Data Analyst to discover valuable insights from vast amount of data that help us make smarter decisions and deliver better products and services to our customers, through performing statistical analysis and data visualization.
A typical day in this Role:
- Performing statistical analysis to understand the in-market impact of our Big data solution.
- Working closely with regional team leads, product managers, and business owners to drive changes based on data insights.
- Working closely with data scientists to evaluate/ measure the performance of data science models.
- Sharing your findings through data visualization and efficient communication.
- Telling a story of how AI/ Big data is enhancing our customer’s experience.
This job is a good fit for You if:
- You are a Problem Solver - You make decisions based on evidence-based opinions. When you do something new, you seek to understand as much as possible and don’t jump in but conduct your due diligence and plan for moving forward.
- You are a Detailer - You like to dig into the details, and you excel at minimizing risk. You deliberate fully before making decisions and will need to see all the facts before reaching a conclusion. You follow up rigorously.
- You are a Big Picture Thinker - You focus on the big picture and are big fans of brainstorming and collaborative idea generation. You stay up to date on trends and are always open to new possibilities
Success will depend on:
- At least 2 years of relevant experience in data science, preferably in retail industry.
- University degree in Statistics, Mathematics, Physics, Economic, or other related disciplines.
- Solid knowledge and experience in various statistical techniques, Python, SQL.
- Knowledge in Hypotheses testing, statistical analysis and/or causal inference.
- Experience with statistical modeling and machine learning pipeline is preferable.
- Able to communicate methodologies and data insights in a clear and effective manner to different levels in the organization.
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from all qualified candidates. The information provided will be treated in strict confidence and be used only for consideration of your application for relevant/ similar posts within the A.S. Watson Group.
Apply now to become part of more
By joining us, you will be part of More than just a health and beauty retail group. You’ll become part of an organisation which is well-recognised all over the world.Apply