the team that develops our most important resource: our people. As
a Senior People Development Manager, you will proactively
scope, design, deliver and evaluate solutions that support the delivery of our
people development strategy; developing colleagues with the capabilities for
today and tomorrow.
A typical day in this Role:
- Partnering with stakeholders to understand training needs, development opportunities and priorities across teams.
- Scoping, designing, delivering and evaluating development initiatives that are relevant and transferable, working in collaboration with others.
- Driving employee engagement by embedding our purpose, strategy and DNA across development initiatives to achieve our desired culture.
- Collaborating with People Team peers to ensure alignment to group People Development strategy and objectives.
- Managing Development projects.
- Expert facilitation skills and the ability to engage others.
- Your passion for people development and your ability to adapt to change and thrive.
- Outstanding communication skills, enjoying working in a highly collaborative environment.
- Ongoing awareness of industry best practices for all things talent, leadership development and blended learning solutions.
- Proven design skills and project
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from all qualified candidates. The information provided will be treated in strict confidence and be used only for consideration of your application for relevant/ similar posts within the A.S. Watson Group.
Apply now to become part of more
By joining us, you will be part of More than just a health and beauty retail group. You’ll become part of an organisation which is well-recognised all over the world.Apply