The Assistant Accountant will be assigning to assist month end & quarter end closing, handle trade payment, prepare journals.
A typical day in this Role:
- Handle accounts payable and trade payment, assist in financial month-end closing
- Ensure the correctness and completeness of trade payment, supplier maintenance
- Prepare monthly journals
- Prepare ad-hoc reports and analysis, handle internal
This job is a good fit for You if:
- You are keen to join retail industry with regional exposure
- You have high level of ownership on your assigned scope of work
- You are motivated and enjoy teamwork.
What we look for:
- Degree holder or Higher Diploma preferable in Accountancy or related disciplines
- Minimum 5 years of accounting experience preferably from Retail and FMCG background
- Stable, hardworking with a mature mindset and a good team player
- Proficiency in Pivot Table and V-look Up, with knowledge in Oarcle is a plus
- Responsible, Detail-minded, willing to work under pressure and with good communication skills
- Good command of both spoken and written in English and Chinese
- Immediately available is highly preferred
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from all qualified candidates. The information provided will be treated in strict confidence and be used only for consideration of your application for relevant/ similar posts within the A.S. Watson Group.
Apply now to become part of more
By joining us, you will be part of More than just a health and beauty retail group. You’ll become part of an organisation which is well-recognised all over the world.Apply