Working in a dynamic team to support international communications for leading global retailer, with a strong drive to excellence.
A typical day in this Role:
- Coordinating global communications campaigns, projects and events which are initiated by the Group.
- Generating exposure for Group’s CSR and employer branding, both news stories and social media.
- Working closely with different subsidiaries in Asia and Europe to ensure consistency of Group practices across markets.
- Handling corporate donation requests.
- Supporting Group PR department’s routine reporting to protect reputation of the Group
- Maintaining corporate website.
This job is a good fit for You if:
- You are a Communicator - You have an ability to pick up on people’s underlying motivations and these insights make them persuasive and inspiring communicators. You are natural mediators who understand diverse perspectives and you value a positive, and inclusive environment.
- You are a Team Player - You are a natural team player, one for all, all for one. Your focus is on the relationships within the team. You are optimistic, energetic and feel energized when working with others.
- You are an Innovator - You are good at designing new solutions and tend to think in a non-linear way. You will not be constrained by the past, instead viewing challenges as opportunities to change direction and explore what's ‘new and different’.
- You are a Collaborator - You explore outside resources and
develop contacts that may be helpful to the team. You are high energy and
outgoing. You value diverse opinions and love to collaborate.
Success will depend on:
- University degree holder with major in Communications, Language, PR & Marketing, Journalism or equivalent.
- At least 2 to 3 years of solid public relations experience, preferably in sizable company. Candidate with less experience will be considered as Assistant Corporate Communications Officer.
- Passion in global health and beauty retail.
- Strong enthusiasm in event management.
- Digital-savvy with good language skills.
- Detail-minded person who is able to work independently.
- Capacity to work on new projects in a fast paced environment.
- A big heart – Experience in handling charitable programme is an additional advantage.
information provided will be treated in strict confidence and be used only for consideration of your application for relevant/ similar posts within the A.S. Watson Group.
Apply now to become part of more
By joining us, you will be part of More than just a health and beauty retail group. You’ll become part of an organisation which is well-recognised all over the world.Apply