As a Developer, you will be responsible for maintaining the application servers operations, incident investigations and diagnosis with your programming knowledge.
A typical day in this Role:
- Provide first tier technical support including troubleshooting, problem identification, resolution and escalation.
- Conduct regular health check and monitor performance of systems.
- Maintain support procedure documentation for communicate with another team members.
- Occasional after office hour on call standby support will be required
This job is a good fit for You if:
- You have hands-on shell scripting and Linux
- You have good knowledge in Java programming
What we look for:
- Degree holder in Information Technology, Computer Studies or related disciplines in IT field.
- 1-2 years of relevant experience.
- Strong logic, analytical, sensitive to numbers with excellent problem-solving skill.
- Good command in spoken and written English and Chinese, Mandarin is a must.
- Experience in Java, Spring framework, Microsoft C#/VB, ASP.Net, MSSQL/ MYSQL/ Oracle, PL/SQL, Linux
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from all qualified candidates. The information provided will be treated in strict confidence and be used only for consideration of your application for relevant/ similar posts within the A.S. Watson Group.
Apply now to become part of more
By joining us, you will be part of More than just a health and beauty retail group. You’ll become part of an organisation which is well-recognised all over the world.Apply