Supervising in a dynamic team in executing events and projects and handling issues and media enquiries for leading retail brands in Hong Kong, as well as maintaining good connections with stakeholders including media and KOL.
A typical day in this Role:
- Be responsible for all-rounded public communications including press releases, speeches, write-ups for external and internal publications.
- Organize external and internal events such as press conferences, product launch and media events, award ceremonies, corporate social responsibilities initiatives, sponsorships and volunteer activities etc.
- Co-ordinate media interviews & shootings, handle media hotline and answer public enquiries.
- Generate exposure for branding and sustainability strategy, both news stories and social media.
- Monitor and respond to issue and crisis.
- Establish and maintain effective working relationship with media and KOL.
- Keep close monitoring of traditional, online and social media.
market and news analysis reports.
This job is a good fit for You if:
- You are a Collaborator - You explore outside resources and develop contacts that may be helpful to the team. You are high energy and outgoing. You value diverse opinions and love to collaborate.
- You are a Detailer - You like to dig into the details, and you excel at minimizing risk. You deliberate fully before making decisions and will need to see all the facts before reaching a conclusion. You follow up rigorously.
- You are a Team Player - You are a natural team player, one for all, all for one. Your focus is on the relationships within the team. You are optimistic, energetic and feel energized when working with others.
- You are a Problem Solver - You make decisions based on evidence-based opinions. When you do something new, you seek to understand as much as possible and don’t jump in but conduct your due diligence and plan for moving forward.
Success will depend on:
- University degree holder with major in Communications, Language, PR & Marketing, Journalism or equivalent.
- Minimum 5 years of solid Corporate Communications experience, preferably in sizable company, of which not less than 2 years at supervisory level. Less experience will be considered as Senior Public Relations Officer.
- Excellent command of written and spoken English and Chinese, proficiency in Putonghua an added advantage.
- High proficiency in MS Office applications and Chinese word processing.
- A good team player with excellent communication & interpersonal skills, strong sense of responsibility and attentive to details as well as passion to work in a fast-paced retail environment.
- Strong PR network with media & KOL.
- Creative and energetic personality.
- Able to work independently and under pressure.
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from all qualified candidates. The information provided will be treated in strict confidence and be used only for consideration of your application for relevant/ similar posts within the A.S. Watson Group.
Apply now to become part of more
By joining us, you will be part of More than just a health and beauty retail group. You’ll become part of an organisation which is well-recognised all over the world.Apply