As a regional-level role, you will
help grow our Watsons ecommerce business across the APAC region. You will
developing the paid media strategy for our BUs,
achieving growth in ROI performance and user acquisition across digital
A typical day in this Role:
- Provide consultancy support to BU stakeholders to optimize and scale overall paid advertising efforts for positive ROI across channels, include SEM, paid social, affiliate, display / programmatic.
- Keep track and evaluate paid marketing ROAS performance trend; provide actionable insights to BUs for timely improvement.
- Work closely with technical and analytics team on channel performance analysis and technical issues solving.
- Identify new channels and Adtech partners to continue bringing revenue uplift for the group.
- Regular competitor and industry trend analysis to keep BUs informed on media strategy.
- Provide paid media buying support to our startup eCommerce brand – FillFull (上倉胃子).
- Provide project guidance to junior teammates by active coaching.
This job is a good fit for You if:
- You are a Competitor - You are focused and competitive. You are also comfortable with taking calculated risks. You have a laser focus on achieving results. You are compelled more by logic than emotion.
- You are a Detailer - You like to dig into the details, and you excel at minimizing risk. You deliberate fully before making decisions and will need to see all the facts before reaching a conclusion. You follow up rigorously.
- You are an Expert - You have in-depth knowledge of a key area and seek possible solutions through study and research. You tend to be more reserved, and you don’t need to be in charge. You work well in teams and are also comfortable working alone.
- You are a Challenger - You love a challenge, and you love to challenge. You will question everything. You are not reserved and tend to be energetic, quick speaking and outgoing.
Success will depend on:
- Min 2-3 years of hands-on experience on key marketing platforms: Google Ads, Facebook Ads, affiliate marketing, Google Analytics.
- Good understanding on paid marketing landscape and best practices.
- Strong analytical skills to provide evidence-based recommendations.
- Experience in data visualization tools and programmatic advertising is a plus.
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills.
- A good team player and able to work under pressure.
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from all qualified candidates. The information provided will be treated in strict confidence and be used only for consideration of your application for relevant/ similar posts within the A.S. Watson Group.
Apply now to become part of more
By joining us, you will be part of More than just a health and beauty retail group. You’ll become part of an organisation which is well-recognised all over the world.Apply