This role is a key player on driving the business solution in our Big Data projects. The incumbent will help to deliver the business value by assisting the process reengineering and AI projects deployment.
A typical day in this Role:
- Perform business analysis and user requirement studies for different markets.
- Assist the Project Team to manage requirements documentation, reviews, prioritization and validation activities.
- Working closely with our business units, IT, Data Scientists and vendors to drive deliverables and their commercial applications.
- Conducting data analysis, testing, deployment, ongoing maintenance and application support to ensure smooth delivery of projects.
workflow and process diagrams or any supporting documentation upon the projects
This job is a good fit for You if:
- You are a Team Player - You are a natural team player, one for all, all for one. Your focus is on the relationships within the team. You are optimistic, energetic and feel energized when working with others.
- You are a Detailer - You like to dig into the details, and you excel at minimizing risk. You deliberate fully before making decisions and will need to see all the facts before reaching a conclusion. You follow up rigorously.
- You are an Inquirer - You love to explore and are deeply inquisitive and experimental. You often ask “Why?” and quickly look for patterns to move forward with solutions. You tend to be less traditional and more willing to try new things.
- You are a Collaborator - You explore outside resources and develop contacts that may be helpful to the team. You are high energy and outgoing. You value diverse opinions and love to collaborate.
Success will depend on:
- University degree in Business, Computer Science, Statistics, Mathematics or other related disciplines.
- 2 years+ relevant experience in project implementation. FMCG, consumer goods, retail industry experience is a plus.
- Detail oriented, analytical and inquisitive.
- Excellent command of both spoken and written English and Chinese.
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from all qualified candidates. The information provided will be treated in strict confidence and be used only for consideration of your application for relevant/ similar posts within the A.S. Watson Group.
Apply now to become part of more
By joining us, you will be part of More than just a health and beauty retail group. You’ll become part of an organisation which is well-recognised all over the world.Apply