As Partnerships Officer of International Buying team, you will support WIN DARE supplier commercial discussion and WIN contract and deliverables management as well as providing commercial insights to support supplier management, regional committee meeting, agreement renewal and Top-to-Top (T2T) connections.
A typical day in this Role:
- Driving business sales growth by identifying new business opportunities among existing/new suppliers.
- Increasing revenue by preparing commercial insights to support contract renewals negotiation.
- Supporting supplier relationship management - support WIN account servicing and O+O DARE customer strategy plan alignment
- Liaising between suppliers and cross-functional internal teams to ensure timely and successful delivery of WIN services and the best practice sharing between the buying teams in Asia and Europe
- Supporting event management- support regional committee meeting, Global Suppliers Conference, workshops, virtual connections preparation
This job is a good fit for You if:
- You are a Communicator who has an ability to pick up on people’s underlying motivations and these insights make them persuasive and inspiring communicators
- You are a Team Player who is a natural team player, one for all, all for one
- You are a Detailer who likes to dig into the details and excels at minimizing risk; deliberates fully before making decisions and will need to see all the facts before reaching a conclusion
- You are a Stabiliser who is methodical, careful and disciplined. You believe it’s important to follow a structured process and like structure in your work.
Success will depend on:
- Having a Bachelor Degree in Business related disciplines with at least 2 years relevant experience
- Ability to foster open communication and challenge the status quo
- Gaining credibility and trust through relationship building with internal & external stakeholders
- Ability to analyze and incorporate the financial & business insights within the strategy
- Being collaborative and as a good communicator who is comfortable with complexity
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from all qualified candidates. The information provided will be treated in strict confidence and be used only for consideration of your application for relevant/ similar posts within the A.S. Watson Group.
Apply now to become part of more
By joining us, you will be part of More than just a health and beauty retail group. You’ll become part of an organisation which is well-recognised all over the world.Apply