This position is under Group Finance SSC Accounts Payable team to support the accounting work of Accounts Payable for 4 retail brands in HK and Macau.
A typical day in this Role:
- In charge of Accounts Payable operation like trade and non-trade payment, lease payment etc.
- Supervise and lead a sizable team
- Perform month-end closing, financial reporting, analysis and reconciliation
- Liaise with suppliers, user department on payment issues
- In charge of ad-hoc projects as assigned
This job is a good fit for You if:
- You are an Innovator who is good at designing new solutions and tend to think in a non-linear way
- You are a Mediator who will try to bring people with divergent views closer together, to reach consensus and get everyone on the same page in order to maximise the teams' results
- You are a Collaborator who explores outside resources and develop contacts that may be helpful to the team
Success will depend on:
- Having a Bachelor Degree in Accounting, Finance, Business or related disciplines with professional accounting qualification
- Good experience in Accounts Payable function in sizable company
- Good supervisory skill and communication skill
- Ability to work independently and under pressure; organized and detail-minded
- High proficiency in MS Office including Excel, Word, Accounting Software e.g. Oracle
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from all qualified candidates. The information provided will be treated in strict confidence and be used only for consideration of your application for relevant/ similar posts within the A.S. Watson Group.
Apply now to become part of more
By joining us, you will be part of More than just a health and beauty retail group. You’ll become part of an organisation which is well-recognised all over the world.Apply