With eCommerce playing an increasingly
vital role, we are looking for an experienced digital marketer to help steer
the Watsons Asia digital marketing strategy. The role will oversee strategies in owned, paid and earned media, taking
a proactive and creative approach to all key digital channels. Moreover, you will drive new initiatives in
digital and growth marketing, and to maintain positive stakeholder
relationships for successful project implementations.
What will set you apart is your ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously, lead effectively with different teammates and stakeholders, and have a growth mindset in achieving results.
A typical day in this Role:
- Leading the team to provide regional planning and implementation support on digital marketing strategies, with the aim of achieving sales and traffic goals across the APAC region.
- Evaluating channel effectiveness by tracking and analyzing ROAS performance across markets, and providing insights to improving campaign performance.
- Defining roadmap for regional SEO strategy, including on-page & off-page SEO tactics, and driving new initiatives to attain continuous organic traffic growth.
- Leading on-site search optimization projects by working with solution providers on regional launch, and continuing to improve search experience and conversion performance.
- Spearheading the new eCommerce startup business “上倉胃子”(Fillfull.com.hk), managing the P&L and steering team direction on GTM strategies.
- Identifying market trends and insights, bringing in new technology to drive growth strategies for performance (e.g. Martech, Adtech).
- Exploring potential partnerships with channel partners (e.g. Google, Meta) and activating regional solutions to fast-track digital marketing growth.
- Maintaining best practice guidelines in digital marketing, and arranging regional workshops for knowledge transfer across markets.
- Displaying effective stakeholder management, providing regular performance and updates presentations to key stakeholders and senior leadership teams.
with internal teams on implementing digital projects, requirement preparation,
UAT testing and post-launch performance evaluation.
This job is a good fit for You if:
- You are a Connector - You are focused on creating connections between people, and connections between ideas. You forge deep relationships beyond networking or teamwork. You will find ways to avoid confrontation by employing skillful collaboration.
- You are a Change Champion - You love imagining what could be and don’t hesitate to challenge the status quo. You are good at producing original ideas and are very comfortable with ambiguity. You are highly adaptable to change, work quickly and always bring the fun.
- You are a Listener - You are great listeners and observers, paying close attention to what’s being said, and you can often sense unspoken emotions and reactions. You are sensitive to others.
- You are a Big Picture Thinker - You focus on the big picture and are big fans of brainstorming and collaborative idea generation. You stay up to date on trends and are always open to new possibilities.
- You are an Innovator - You are good at designing new solutions and tend to think in a non-linear way. You will not be constrained by the past, instead viewing challenges as opportunities to change direction and explore what's ‘new and different’.
Success will depend on:
- Having a university degree in Marketing, Business or related disciplines.
- Minimum of 8-10 years of experience in digital marketing and ecommerce, and related industries.
- Strong SEO/SEM experience with eCommerce background; in tune with the latest trends and best practices in SEO and SEM.
- Solid understanding of performance marketing, conversion and online customer acquisition.
- The ability to lead a sizable team to manage multiple projects simultaneously, while being cognizant of deadlines and priorities.
- Having excellent stakeholder management skills to navigate through a complex organizational structure.
- Hands-on experience with website analytics tools (e.g. Google Analytics, Google Ads, SimilarWeb, SEMrush).
- The ability to confidently communicate in English, Cantonese and Mandarin; Fluency in English will be an advantage.
- Experience with working in a regional capacity is a plus.
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from all qualified candidates. The information provided will be treated in strict confidence and be used only for consideration of your application for relevant/ similar posts within the A.S. Watson Group.
Apply now to become part of more
By joining us, you will be part of More than just a health and beauty retail group. You’ll become part of an organisation which is well-recognised all over the world.Apply