This is an international role to support the strategic growth of Watsons growth in its Own Brand product portfolio in Asia, focusing on development and conception of new skincare and health products, as well as management and improvement of existing products in the market to meet customers’ needs.
A typical day in this Role:
- Manage OB skincare & healthcare new product team, to achieve team target per company goals.
- Initiate annual new product strategy and launch plan for expanding OB business, to identify a continuous stream of commercially valuable new products.
- Deep-dive customer insight and market trend to develop customer-driven innovation of the assigned categories.
- Monitor the project implementation process across all key aspects, from product ideation, OEM sourcing, package development shipment till post launch, and ensure adherence for maximizing product cost, quality, regulatory and delivery standards.
- Collaborate closely with both internal and external stakeholders to drive of the brand and plans.
This job is a good fit for You if:
- You are a Connector – You are focused on creating connections between people, and connections between ideas. You forge deep relationships beyond networking or teamwork. You will find ways to avoid confrontation by employing skillful collaboration.
- You are a Change Champion - You love imagining what could be and don’t hesitate to challenge the status quo. You are good at producing original ideas and are very comfortable with ambiguity. You are highly adaptable to change, work quickly and always bring the fun.
- You are a Collaborator - You explore outside resources and develop contacts that may be helpful to the team. You are high energy and outgoing. You value diverse opinions and love to collaborate.
- You are a Challenger - You love a challenge, and they love to challenge. You will question everything. You are not reserved and tend to be energetic, quick speaking and outgoing.
- You are a Problem Solver - You make decisions based on evidence-based opinions. When you do something new, you seek to understand as much as possible and don’t jump.
- You are an Expert - You have in-depth knowledge of a key area and seek possible solutions through study and research. You tend to be more reserved, and they don’t need to be in charge. You work well in teams and are also comfortable working alone.
Success will depend on:
- Degree holder in Business Administration, Marketing or related disciplines
- Minimum 12 years in FMCG / Skincare / Healthcare experience - Ideally H&B / Retail experience.
- Self motivated with an ability to manage day to day issues independently.
- Good Project Management Skills – capable of timely delivery of several projects.
- Good Team player capable of taking on board other perspectives.
- Strong communication, analytical and presentation skills.
- Proficient in both spoken and written English and Chinese.
information provided will be treated in strict confidence and be used only for consideration of your application for relevant/ similar posts within the A.S. Watson Group.
Apply now to become part of more
By joining us, you will be part of More than just a health and beauty retail group. You’ll become part of an organisation which is well-recognised all over the world.Apply