This role is an active participant in our Tableau dashboards development project. The incumbent will translate business requirements and utilize best design practices to deliver data visualizations that can help our users generate actionable insights.
A typical day in this Role:
- Creating data visualizations that help business to gain understanding on business results.
- Developing logical data models in order to aggregate information to support the data visualization with speed.
- Collecting requirements with business stakeholders to understand required metrics and insights to evaluate performance.
- Conducting testing, deployment, ongoing maintenance and application support to ensure smooth delivery of useful insights.
- Working closely with our business units, IT and vendors to drive deliverables and their commercial applications.
This job is a good fit for You if:
- You are an Expert - You have in-depth knowledge of a key area and seek possible solutions through study and research. You tend to be more reserved, and You don’t need to be in charge. You work well in teams and are also comfortable working alone.
- You are a Detailer - You like to dig into the details, and you excel at minimizing risk. You deliberate fully before making decisions and will need to see all the facts before reaching a conclusion. You follow up rigorously.
- You are an Innovator - You are good at designing new solutions and tend to think in a non-linear way. You will not be constrained by the past, instead viewing challenges as opportunities to change direction and explore what's ‘new and different’.
Success will depend on:
- A minimum of 2-3 of relevant experience in BI and data analytics.
- University degree in Computer Science, Statistics, Mathematics or other related disciplines.
- Solid experience in Tableau or other business intelligence/data visualization tools.
- Hands-on knowledge in SQL or other data manipulation languages.
- Experience with handling large data sets is a big plus.
- Good command of both spoken and written English and Chinese.
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from all qualified candidates. The information provided will be treated in strict confidence and be used only for consideration of your application for relevant/ similar posts within the A.S. Watson Group.
Apply now to become part of more
By joining us, you will be part of More than just a health and beauty retail group. You’ll become part of an organisation which is well-recognised all over the world.Apply