To provide support on accounting, financial reporting and analysis to support management in driving eCommerce performance. In addition, to review existing and new process flows, establish and share best practices and work with other departments on standardization of policies & procedures and collectively to mitigate risks, identify business and operational improvement opportunities and facilitate execution.
A typical day in this Role:
- Support the accounting matters for eCommerce business including but not limited to full set of accounting, booking and maintenance of proper documentation of financial records, etc.
- Responsible for preparation of ad hoc, weekly and monthly financial reports in timely and accurate manner and analysis of trends/insights to management for business development
- Assist in budgeting and forecasting as well as strategic planning
- Support the fine-tuning of accounting and financial processes
This job is a good fit for You if:
- You have strong analytical skills and logical sense
- You have relevant experience in financial analysis
- You have good time management and high level of flexibility.
What we look for:
- Degree holder in Accounting or Finance disciplines
- Min. 2 years of relevant working experience
- Strong logical sense, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Good presentation skills with both verbal and written communication
- Good time management and able to adopt a flexible approach to meet business needs
- Detail-minded and eager to learn commercial and eCommerce operations and business development
- Team player, who can work with various departments and countries, and be open to different views and ways of working
- Proficient in MS Excel and MS PowerPoint
- With good knowledge on Hyperion, and Business Intelligence Tools, i.e. Tableau or others is an advantage
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from all qualified candidates. The information provided will be treated in strict confidence and be used only for consideration of your application for relevant/ similar posts within the A.S. Watson Group.
Apply now to become part of more
By joining us, you will be part of More than just a health and beauty retail group. You’ll become part of an organisation which is well-recognised all over the world.Apply