As an intern in the Group People team, you will mainly provide support to A.S. Watson Group’s employer branding.
A typical day in this Role:
- Contributing to the employer branding strategy through content support on social media.
- Contributing to the sourcing strategy of entry level talents by identifying best practices in terms of employer branding, recruitment activities, and connecting with graduates.
- Supporting campus recruitment and other campus activities for students.
- Engaging candidates effectively in order to ensure maximum attendance of high-quality participants in recruitment events.
- Following up on event participants in order to maximize number of applicants and/or followers.
- Contributing to the People team's knowledge development by exploring and sharing recent trends in HR.
Full-time between July – August (the exact period will be determined by mutual agreement)
Part-time (exact work arrangement to be discussed) beyond August
This job is a good fit for You if:
- You are a Problem Solver – You make decisions based on evidence-based opinions. When you do something new, you seek to understand as much as possible and don’t jump in but conduct your due diligence and plan for moving forward.
- You are a Connector - You are focused on creating connections between people, and connections between ideas. you forge deep relationships beyond networking or teamwork. You will find ways to avoid confrontation by employing skillful collaboration.
- You are a Change Champion - You love imagining what could be and don’t hesitate to challenge the status quo. You are good at producing original ideas and are very comfortable with ambiguity. You are highly adaptable to change, work quickly and always bring the fun.
are an Inquirer - You love to explore and are deeply inquisitive and
experimental. You often ask “Why?” and quickly look for patterns to move
forward with solutions. You tend to be less traditional and more willing
to try new things.
Your success will depend on:
- Undergraduate study in the final or penultimate year, majoring in Marketing, Communication, Event Management or an equivalent and a passion for Human Resources.
- Being digital-native with proven track record in social media engagement.
- Having a passion in social media and digital trends, and possessing excellent & creative writing skills.
- Strong organizational skills, an eye for detail, and a results-driven personality.
- Fluency in both English, and Chinese.
information provided will be treated in strict confidence and be used only for consideration of your application for relevant/ similar posts within the A.S. Watson Group.
Apply now to become part of more
By joining us, you will be part of More than just a health and beauty retail group. You’ll become part of an organisation which is well-recognised all over the world.Apply