Responsible for the development of Own Brand product, working in close cooperation with different internal and external parties to drive profitable participation of Own Brands in Skincare Category in Asia and Eastern Europe.
A typical day in this Role:
- To be team leader, leading team in co-operation with Watsons International OB Marketing team and BU Own Brand specialists, to identify a continuous stream of commercially valuable new products.
- To manage all projects for categories directly responsible for across all key aspects of the development process, from supplier liaison, cost management to post launch.
- To understand customers’ need and identify product development opportunities of the assigned categories.
- To collaborate with both internal and external stakeholders to execute of the brand and plans.
- To provide support of the ad-hoc product development projects and key meeting forums.
This job is a good fit for You if:
- You are an Inquirer - They love to explore and are deeply inquisitive and experimental. They often ask “Why?” and quickly look for patterns to move forward with solutions. They tend to be less traditional and more willing to try new things.
- You are a Challenger - They love a challenge, and they love to challenge. They will question everything. They are not reserved and tend to be energetic, quick speaking and outgoing.
- You are a Problem Solver - They make decisions based on evidence-based opinions. When they do something new, they seek to understand as much as possible and don’t jump in but conduct their due diligence and plan for moving forward.
- You are a Detailer - They like to dig into the details, and they excel at minimizing risk. They deliberate fully before making decisions and will need to see all the facts before reaching a conclusion. They follow up rigorously.
- You are a Change Champion - They love imagining what could be
and don’t hesitate to challenge the status quo. They are good at producing
original ideas and are very comfortable with ambiguity. They are highly
adaptable to change, work quickly and always bring the fun.
What we look for:
- Degree holder in any discipline.
- Minimum 8 years in FMCG / Skincare experience - Ideally H&B / Retail experience.
- Self motivated with an ability to manage day to day issues independently.
- Good Project Management Skills – capable of timely delivery of several projects.
- Good Team player capable of taking on board other perspectives.
- Knowledge of OEM product development, with strong analytical skills.
- Proficient in both spoken and written English and Chinese.
information provided will be treated in strict confidence and be used only for consideration of your application for relevant/ similar posts within the A.S. Watson Group.
Apply now to become part of more
By joining us, you will be part of More than just a health and beauty retail group. You’ll become part of an organisation which is well-recognised all over the world.Apply