This position will be under Group Finance to support the Cloud transformation of the consolidation, reporting and BU transition to Cloud solution. The talent will support other Oracle system to ensure the data is reconciled.
A typical day in this Role:
- Provide support on Cloud transformation
- Perform system testing, implementation, support, maintenance and reconcile data across systems
- Enhance and automate the financial reports
- Provide support to other Oracle system and ad hoc assignment
This job is a good fit for You if:
- You are Problem Solver who make decisions based on evidence-based opinions
- You are Inquirer who love to explore and are deeply inquisitive and experimental
- You are Team Player who are a natural team player, one for all, all for one
are Competitor who are focused and competitive, also comfortable with
taking calculated risks
What we look for:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Business or related discipline with professional accounting qualification
- Minimum 3 years or above experience in Accounting
- High proficiency in Excel for data analysis and interested in system and problem-solving
- Good interpersonal and communication skills. A team player who is mature, logical, detailed-oriental, self-initiative and able to work independently.
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from all qualified candidates. The information provided will be treated in strict confidence and be used only for consideration of your application for relevant/ similar posts within the A.S. Watson Group.
Apply now to become part of more
By joining us, you will be part of More than just a health and beauty retail group. You’ll become part of an organisation which is well-recognised all over the world.Apply