The People Development Intern
will assist in a variety of functions within Group People, particularly in
Learning and Development, Communications and Employee Engagement. You will have
dedicated projects to complete as well as gain exposure and knowledge of
different areas. You’ll interact & collaborate with colleagues and
experience first-hand our People culture.
A typical day in this Role:
- Supporting the development of engaging critical skills content.
- Helping to create engaging training interventions to deliver against identified training needs.
- Identifying and measuring key metrics to track training effectiveness.
- Applying your skills to bring creative opportunities and ideas for social media marketing and engagement.
- Research related to tools, processes, and programmes we have in place.
This job is a good fit for You if:
- You are an Innovator - They are good at designing new solutions and tend to think in a non-linear way. They will not be constrained by the past, instead viewing challenges as opportunities to change direction and explore what's ‘new and different’.
- You are a Communicator - They have an ability to pick up on people’s underlying motivations and these insights make them persuasive and inspiring communicators. They are natural mediators who understand diverse perspectives and they value a positive, and inclusive environment.
- You are an Inquirer - They love to explore and are deeply inquisitive and experimental. They often ask “Why?” and quickly look for patterns to move forward with solutions. They tend to be less traditional and more willing to try new things.
- You are a Collaborator - They explore outside resources and
develop contacts that may be helpful to the team. They are high energy and
outgoing. They value diverse opinions and love to collaborate.
What we look for:
- High level of curiosity and passion.
- Great Communicator.
- Creative thinking.
- Interest in social media.
and PowerPoint skills.
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from all qualified candidates. The information provided will be treated in strict confidence and be used only for consideration of your application for relevant/ similar posts within the A.S. Watson Group.
Apply now to become part of more
By joining us, you will be part of More than just a health and beauty retail group. You’ll become part of an organisation which is well-recognised all over the world.Apply