Working with a wider team across analytics, creative, partnership and technical, the Assistant Digital Marketing Manager is the key driver to develop strategy to ensure seamless customer experience through different touch points and marketing campaign effectiveness with customer communication across multiple channels.
A typical day in this Role:
- Build strong collaborative relationships and work closely with prospective partners, internal teams and other stakeholders to drive forward delivery of seamless customer experience (O+O) with execution excellence
- Formulate marketing plans for CRM, campaign promotion and customer engagement, by customer insight and behavioral data to achieve business objective
- Work closely with cross-functional teams including analytics, creative, partnership and technical, to implement the agreed plans with accurate setup, end-to-end testing across online & offline touch points and marketing content delivery on time and within budget
- Manage different projects and ensure all campaigns with O+O experience are well communicated the defined objective, timelines, requirements and actions with relevant stakeholders to drive good result
- Improve customer experience through planning, execution and measurement. Quick response to customer feedback by action
This job is a good fit for You if:
- You are EXPERT who have in-depth knowledge of a key area and seek possible solutions through study and research
- You are PROBLEM SOLVER who have make decisions based on evidence-based opinions.
- You are DETAILER who like to dig into the details, and they excel at minimizing risk.
- You are BIG PICTURE THINKER who focus on the big picture and are big fans of brainstorming and collaborative idea generation.
- You are COMMUNICATOR who have an ability to pick up on people’s underlying motivations and these insights make them persuasive and inspiring communicators.
What we look for:
- Bachelor Degree in Digital Marketing or Marketing related discipline, minimum 6 years or relevant work experience in CRM / digital marketing with retail industry, preferably with inhouse and E-commerce experience
- Specialist in App experience, loyalty/CRM and data driven marketing including hands on campaign planning and management. Experience in implementing in-app promotion is preferred
- Good communication, interpersonal & team-working skills
- Strong in project management, able to plan and manage multiple projects with problem-solving skill, detailed-minded and able to seek accuracy with strong attention to detail
- Good command in Excel, Word and PowerPoint, knowledge of technical solutions is a plus
- Proficient in MS Office, Excel and PowerPoint
in both spoken and written English and Cantonese
Apply now to become part of more
By joining us, you will be part of More than just a health and beauty retail group. You’ll become part of an organisation which is well-recognised all over the world.Apply