The position will be under the Group Finance Watsons International team to consolidate, review, challenge financial results from diverse businesses across Asia, Middle East, and Europe.
A typical day in this Role:
- Review financial results and accommodating commentary from diverse businesses across Asia, Middle East, and Europe
- Lead deep-dive investigate on topic-of-interest, compile gap analysis, present to regional management. Follow-up on concerns / next-steps.
- Coordinate between Group, Regional, and Business Units on Actual reporting, Forecasting, and Budgeting processes
- Review investment proposals from diverse businesses across Asia, Middle East, and Europe. Challenge assumptions and draw connection to strategic focus
This job is a good fit for You if:
- You are Stabiliser who are methodical, careful and disciplined. y believe it’s important to follow a structured process and like structure in their work.
- You are Change Champion who love imagining what could be and don’t hesitate to challenge the status quo. You are good at producing original ideas and are very comfortable with ambiguity
- You are Inquirer who love to explore and are deeply inquisitive and experimental.
- You are Mediator who will try to bring people with divergent views closer together, to reach consensus and get everyone on the same page in order to maximise the teams' results.
What we look for:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Business or related discipline with professional accounting qualification
- 10 years or above experience in accounting for accounting firms and/ or MNC. With knowledge of Retail / FMCG is an advantage
- Commercially minded, with strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Good command of English and Chinese and presentation skills
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from all qualified candidates. The information provided will be treated in strict confidence and be used only for consideration of your application for relevant/ similar posts within the A.S. Watson Group.
Apply now to become part of more
By joining us, you will be part of More than just a health and beauty retail group. You’ll become part of an organisation which is well-recognised all over the world.Apply