Working in a dynamic team to support wide range of community and communication projects, with a strong drive to excellence.
A typical day in this Role:
- Coordinate public relations initiatives, support the organization of corporate and community projects, including Hong Kong’s largest scale student sports awards, corporate volunteer activities and events.
- Generating exposure for Group’s CSR and employer branding, both news stories and social media.
- Maintaining campaign digital assets including websites.
This job is a good fit for You if:
- You are a Communicator - They have an ability to pick up on people’s underlying motivations and these insights make them persuasive and inspiring communicators. They are natural mediators who understand diverse perspectives and they value a positive, and inclusive environment.
- You are a Team Player - They are a natural team player, one for all, all for one. Their focus is on the relationships within the team. They are optimistic, energetic and feel energized when working with others.
- You are an Innovator - They are good at designing new solutions and tend to think in a non-linear way. They will not be constrained by the past, instead viewing challenges as opportunities to change direction and explore what's ‘new and different’.
- You are a Collaborator - They explore outside resources and
develop contacts that may be helpful to the team. They are high energy and
outgoing. They value diverse opinions and love to collaborate.
What we look for:
- Passion in sports and sustainability.
- Outgoing, proven good project management and interpersonal skills.
- Strong enthusiasm in event management.
- Digital-savvy with good language skills .
- Detail-minded person who is able to work independently.
- Capacity to work on new projects in a fast paced environment.
- A big heart – Experience in handling charitable / sports programme is an additional advantage.
- Less experience will be considered as Assistant Project Officer.
information provided will be treated in strict confidence and be used only for consideration of your application for relevant/ similar posts within the A.S. Watson Group.
Apply now to become part of more
By joining us, you will be part of More than just a health and beauty retail group. You’ll become part of an organisation which is well-recognised all over the world.Apply