This position is under International Buying Quality Assurance Team to manage the quality of all beauty and lifestyle own-brand products made for retail brands of A.S. Watson Group.
A typical day in this Role:
- Manage a team of engineers to monitor the change of market regulations and ensure the Group QA guidelines & SOPs are up-to-date
- Liaison with worldwide buyers, suppliers & 3rd party labs on product qualification tests to ensure products complying with destination country regulation and internal company (e.g. private label) requirements
- Be responsible for product safety, performance and reliability by defining necessary QA requirements from design to end-of-life
- Prepare and evaluate necessary tests through Third Party and monitor progress of testing activities and controls (inline, pre-shipment) with accredited Third Party
- Drive for effective supplier corrective actions as a result of quality issues, complaints, etc.
This job is a good fit for You if:
- You are Guardian who likes to dig into the details to minimize risk, and deliberate fully before making decisions
- You are Inquirer who loves to explore and are deeply inquisitive and experimental, and often asks “Why?” on the way finding solutions
are Team Player who understands “one for all, all for one” naturally, and are optimistic,
energetic and feel energized when working with others
What we look for:
- Degree holder in Science, Engineering or related disciplines
- Minimum 8 years work experience in an accredited laboratory or in hard goods industry
- You have good knowledge of toys, childcare products, beauty and bath accessories, and household products requirements for EU, ASEAN ad CN markets
- You are good communicator in both spoken and written English and Chinese, including Mandarin
- You have high proficiency in MS Office including Excel, Word and Outlook
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from all qualified candidates. The information provided will be treated in strict confidence and be used only for consideration of your application for relevant/ similar posts within the A.S. Watson Group.
Apply now to become part of more
By joining us, you will be part of More than just a health and beauty retail group. You’ll become part of an organisation which is well-recognised all over the world.Apply