To assist on our VR hub and all the future XR projects. UX and UI design and provide knowledgeable expertise in guiding the projects to fruition. He/She will need to help on other ad Hoc projects like video creations or graphic design when available.
A typical day in this Role:
- Responsible for design and production on various digital platforms.
- Responsible for 360 VR, video, 2D/3D motion graphics, AR design & photographic production and editing.
- Support UX and UI design.
- Secure production schedule properly.
This job is a good fit for You if:
- You are an Innovator - They are good at designing new solutions and tend to think in a non-linear way. They will not be constrained by the past, instead viewing challenges as opportunities to change direction and explore what's ‘new and different’.
- You are an Expert - They have in-depth knowledge of a key area and seek possible solutions through study and research. They tend to be more reserved, and they don’t need to be in charge. They work well in teams and are also comfortable working alone.
- You are a Connector - They are focused on creating connections between people, and connections between ideas. They forge deep relationships beyond networking or teamwork. They will find ways to avoid confrontation by employing skillful collaboration.
- You are a Team Player - They are a natural team player, one for all, all for one. Their focus is on the relationships within the team. They are optimistic, energetic and feel energized when working with others.
- You are a Big Picture Thinker - They focus on the big picture and are big fans of brainstorming and collaborative idea generation. They stay up to date on trends and are always open to new possibilities.
What we look for:
- Higher Diploma or above in Multimedia Design, Graphic Design, or related disciplines.
- 2 years of relevant working experience in multimedia.
- Excellent skill in using Adobe Creative Suite including Adobe Photoshop, illustrator, After Effect & Premier.
- AR, VR, and MR working experience is a plus.
- With basic knowledge of eDM and website design.
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from all qualified candidates. The information provided will be treated in strict confidence and be used only for consideration of your application for relevant/ similar posts within the A.S. Watson Group.
Apply now to become part of more
By joining us, you will be part of More than just a health and beauty retail group. You’ll become part of an organisation which is well-recognised all over the world.Apply