Vulnerability Intelligence Manager will have full operational ownership of Global Cyber Resilience Technologies (Access & Network Security). Producing and managing technology and process projects where applicable, creating and maintaining a positive working relationship across Group IT and the local business units, give support, direction and assistance to Local business units and Group IT with Global Cyber Resilience (Access & Network Security) programs of work.
This role focuses on:
Focus on Vulnerability Intelligence & Zero-day Management
management and communications:
Communicate complex models in a simple fashion; Maintaining a positive working relationships across GIT and the local BU, giving support and assistance to GIT & local BU
Business analysis on Cyber Security Feasibility:
Analyse business risk & needs across GIT and local business units; deploying relevant cyber security technical solutions and process to cope with actual business risk & needs
This job is a good fit for You if:
- You have passion in Vulnerability Intelligence and Cyber Security
- You are a challenger and has strong passion in problem-solving
- You are detailed communicator and enjoy working in a multi-cutural team
Success depends on:
- Minimum 5 yrs. of relevant experiences in Vulnerability Intelligence and management; practical experience in handling security incidents.
- Strong knowledge in core IT services and process and deploying new technologies and process.
- Strong communication skills across different culture; empathic and understanding with good listening skills.
- Ability to detect root cause; Passion in problem solving and providing solutions.
- Professional Cyber Security Certification would be a PLUS.
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from all qualified candidates. The information provided will be treated in strict confidence and be used only for consideration of your application for relevant/ similar posts within the A.S. Watson Group.
Apply now to become part of more
By joining us, you will be part of More than just a health and beauty retail group. You’ll become part of an organisation which is well-recognised all over the world.Apply