This role will be responsible for the financial analysis of business performance. It is good fit to talent who has analytical minds and the ability to take complex issue, pull together data from multiple sources, simplify the issues and break it into component parts and then present clear and concise conclusions.
The talent will work with experts from different areas of the business and therefore you will be a capable networker who is comfortable working with different people, sharing opinions and be able to engage and influence others
A typical day in this Role:
- Forecast weekly P&L for management review
weekly & monthly reports and analyze monthly operating results and KPI for
store lease renewal, capex investment in new stores and store refit, etc.
in annual budget, quarterly forecast and strategic plan exercise
- Perform financial data processing and analysis to senior management and other departments to facilitate commercial decision, as well as other ad hoc analysis / assignment as required.
This job is a good fit for You if:
- You are Problem Solver who make decisions based on evidence-based opinions
- You are Team Player who are a natural team player, one for all, all for one
- You are Inquirer who love to explore and are deeply
inquisitive and experimental
What we look for:
- Bachelor Degree holder in Accounting, Business or related discipline with professional accounting or finance qualifications
- Minimum 2 years work experience in accounting, business reporting and analysis area
- Strong numerical sense and analytical abilities and able to work under pressure in fast-paced environment
communicator with high proficiency in both written and spoken English and
- High proficiency in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from all qualified candidates. The information provided will be treated in strict confidence and be used only for consideration of your application for relevant/ similar posts within the A.S. Watson Group.
Apply now to become part of more
By joining us, you will be part of More than just a health and beauty retail group. You’ll become part of an organisation which is well-recognised all over the world.Apply