This position will work in Group Finance General Ledger team to assist month end & quarter end closing, prepare accounts reconciliation and assist year end statutory reporting.
A typical day in this Role:
- Handle month-end closing task
- Prepare monthly accounts reconciliation
- Assist in preparation of Statutory accounts
- Prepare monthly and quarterly management reports
- Perform any ad hoc assignments
This job is a good fit for You if:
- You are Team Player who are a natural team player, one for all, all for one.
- You are Problem Solver who make decisions based on evidence-based opinions
- You are Listener wo are great listeners and observers, paying
close attention to what’s being said, and they can often sense unspoken
emotions and reactions
What we look for:
- Degree holder in Accounting, Finance or related disciplines, preferably with professional accounting qualifications (Member of HKICPA or equivalent professional bodies)
- Minimum 4 years of accounting experience preferably from Retail and FMCG background
- Independent, self-motivated, and able to work under pressure and with good communication skills
- Proficiency in MS Office application, with knowledge in Oracle is a plus
- Good command of both spoken and written in English and Chinese
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from all qualified candidates. The information provided will be treated in strict confidence and be used only for consideration of your application for relevant/ similar posts within the A.S. Watson Group.
Apply now to become part of more
By joining us, you will be part of More than just a health and beauty retail group. You’ll become part of an organisation which is well-recognised all over the world.Apply