Big data is the key asset to leverage and turn into business intelligence and insights for leading business growth. Watsons International Exclusive Brands team is looking for a young and energetic talent with strong sense of business analytical skills to join our team and contribute to create business values for our Asia Exclusive Brands business growth.
A typical day in this Role:
- Report to the Business Analytics Lead, as a team player to drive the best business productivity analysis for Asia Exclusive Brands business.
- Identify opportunities or gather requirements from stakeholders of the business needs, design and drive the business analytics approach and reporting.
- Transfer business data into valuable business insights and intelligence and provide actionable recommendations.
- Responsible to the regular reporting generation and tracking in a quality and timely manner, as well as to support ad hoc requests on analysis.
This job is a good fit for You if:
- You are Evaluator - They assess the practicality of a proposal and look at the facts. They prefer to use tactics that have worked in the past and tend to see things as absolutes. They analyze information and ideas both from within and outside the team and study their feasibility in terms of the team’s objectives.
- You are Problem Solver - They make decisions based on evidence-based opinions. When they do something new, they seek to understand as much as possible and don’t jump in but conduct their due diligence and plan for moving forward.
- You are Detailer - They like to dig into the details,
and they excel at minimizing risk. They deliberate fully before making
decisions and will need to see all the facts before reaching a conclusion. They
follow up rigorously.
What we look for:
- Strong analytical. presentation, communication and problem-solving skills.
- Detailed-oriented and capable of delivering a high level of accuracy.
- Self-motivated, proactive and willing to experience new challenges.
- Excellent organizational and time management skill.
- Degree holder preferably in Business related disciplines with min. 2 years of relevant experience; with FMCG background is an advantage.
- Proficient in Excel (Macros, VBA) and PowerPoint.
- Good Command of spoken and written English, Chinese and Mandarin
information provided will be treated in strict confidence and be used only for consideration of your application for relevant/ similar posts within the A.S. Watson Group.
Apply now to become part of more
By joining us, you will be part of More than just a health and beauty retail group. You’ll become part of an organisation which is well-recognised all over the world.Apply