The position will be under the Group Finance Watsons International team to consolidate, review, challenge financial results from diverse businesses across Asia, Middle East, and Europe.
A typical day in this Role:
- Review financial results and accommodating commentary from diverse businesses across Asia, Middle East, and Europe
- Lead deep-dive investigate on topic-of-interest, compile gap analysis, present to regional management. Follow-up on concerns / next-steps.
- Coordinate between Group, Regional, and Business Units on Actual reporting, Forecasting, and Budgeting processes
This job is a good fit for You if:
- You are Commander who takes the initiative and tend to start discussions and move groups into new areas of exploration, towards the goal
- You are Mediator who will try to bring people with divergent views closer together, to reach consensus and get everyone on the same page in order to maximise the teams' results.
- You are Inquirer who loves to explore and are deeply inquisitive and experimental.
- You are Problem Solver who makes decisions based on evidence-based opinions
What we look for:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Business or related discipline with professional accounting qualification
- 8 years or above experience in accounting for accounting firms and/ or MNC. With knowledge of Retail / FMCG is an advantage
- Commercially minded, with strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Good command of English and Chinese and presentation skills
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from all qualified candidates. The information provided will be treated in strict confidence and be used only for consideration of your application for relevant/ similar posts within the A.S. Watson Group.
Apply now to become part of more
By joining us, you will be part of More than just a health and beauty retail group. You’ll become part of an organisation which is well-recognised all over the world.Apply