As Assistant Office Services Manager, you will be responsible for office services functions, which includes facilities management and other general office administration activities.
A typical day in this Role:
- Customer / Account Servicing: Work closely with Internal and External Customers on all issues related to office administration and facilities management.
and coordinate office facilities management including preventive maintenance
and life-cycle requirements; ensuring office operations and procedures are
organized and properly monitored.
Management: Planning & coordinate office renovation, refurbishment and
maintenance. Keep financial and non-financial record, procurement and contract
Management: Supervise, mentoring, training and coaching
Office Services team and delegating assignments to ensure maximum productivity.
This job is a good fit for You if:
- You are flexible on the work schedule
- You are detail-minded and strong communicator.
- You are a collabrative team player across different culture
What we look for:
- High passion individual with service-oriented personality;
- Ability to multitask and can be flexible on work schedule, particularly when working to tight budgets or when emergencies arise.
organizational and planning skills in a fast-paced environment;
8 years relevant experience in office administration / facilities management in
- Knowledge in AUTOCAD / VISIO drawings for office layout / office removal / modification work / office seating plan will be a PLUS
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from all qualified candidates. The information provided will be treated in strict confidence and be used only for consideration of your application for relevant/ similar posts within the A.S. Watson Group.
Apply now to become part of more
By joining us, you will be part of More than just a health and beauty retail group. You’ll become part of an organisation which is well-recognised all over the world.Apply