The position will be under the Group Financial Accounting team to support the process re-engineering projects.
A typical day in this Role:
- Supporting process re-engineering projects, including the digital transformation
procedure of records and to ensure digital records are saved in proper directories
- Assisting in the properly handling of sensitive documents and original documents are saved in
accordance with legal or business requirements
- Participating in ad hoc projects as assigned
This job is a good fit for You if:
- You are Stabiliser who methodical, careful and disciplined
- You are Detailer who like to dig into the details, and they excel at minimizing risk.
- You are Connector who focus on creating connections between people, and connections between ideas
- You are Team Player whose focus is on the relationships within the team
What we look for:
- University student major in Accounting
- Proficiency in MS Office (esp. Excel, PowerPoint)
- Good data synthesis, communication and organizational skills
- Good command of written English and Chinese
- Understanding of information systems and data analytics will be a plus
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from all qualified candidates. The information provided will be treated in strict confidence and be used only for consideration of your application for relevant/ similar posts within the A.S. Watson Group.
Apply now to become part of more
By joining us, you will be part of More than just a health and beauty retail group. You’ll become part of an organisation which is well-recognised all over the world.Apply