This position is under Group Finance to support the BU Finance Fortress team. The focus will be Internal control ; process improvement and promoting control awareness.
A typical day in this Role:
- Conduct regular internal audit exercises to evaluate and review internal controls
- Provide guidance to various stakeholders on policies compliance
- Be a business partner of management to drive continuous process improvement plan
- Be a consultant to business on new initiative process development
- As a key driver to promote control awareness in the business
This job is a good fit for You if:
- You are inquirer who love to explore
- You are detailer who like to dig into the details
- You are good communicator with ability to pick up people's underlying motivations
- You are expert who have in-depth knowledge of a key area and seek possible solutions through study and research
What we look for:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance, Business or related discipline with professional accounting qualification
- Minimum 5 years or above work experience in Big 4, with experience in retail / FMCG is an advantage.
- Ability to work and interface well with various organizations and personnel at all levels
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team environment, with proactive and positive attitude.
- Excellent command of English and Chinese including Mandarin
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from all qualified candidates. The information provided will be treated in strict confidence and be used only for consideration of your application for relevant/ similar posts within the A.S. Watson Group.
Apply now to become part of more
By joining us, you will be part of More than just a health and beauty retail group. You’ll become part of an organisation which is well-recognised all over the world.Apply