As a group level role, you will
play an important role in growing our group brands’ ecommerce business across
APAC region. You will help developing paid media strategy for our BUs,
achieving growth in ROI performance and user acquisition across digital channels.
A typical day in this Role:
- Provide consultancy support to BU stakeholders to optimize and scale overall paid advertising efforts for positive ROI across channels, include SEM, paid social, affiliate, display / programmatic.
- Keep track and evaluate paid marketing ROAS performance trend; provide actionable insights to BUs for timely improvement.
- Work closely with technical and analytics team on channel performance analysis and technical issues solving.
- Identify new channels and Adtech partners to continue bringing revenue uplift for the group.
- Regular competitor and industry trend analysis to keep BUs informed on media strategy.
- Provide paid media
buying support to our startup eCommerce brand – FillFull (上倉胃子).
This job is a good fit for You if:
- You are Competitor - focused and competitive; comfortable with taking calculated risks; with a laser focus on achieving results and are compelled more by logic than emotion.
- You are Detailer - like to dig into the details, and excel at minimizing risk; deliberate fully before making decisions and will need to see all the facts before reaching a conclusion; follow up rigorously.
- You are Expert - have in-depth knowledge of a key area and seek possible solutions through study and research; work well in teams and are also comfortable working alone.
What we look for:
- Min 1-2 years of hands-on experience on key marketing platforms: Google Ads, Facebook Ads, affiliate marketing, Google Analytics.
- Good understanding on paid marketing landscape and best practices.
- Strong analytical skills to provide evidence-based recommendations.
- Experience in data visualization tools and programmatic advertising is a plus.
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills.
- A good team player and able to work under pressure.
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from all qualified candidates. The information provided will be treated in strict confidence and be used only for consideration of your application for relevant/ similar posts within the A.S. Watson Group.
Apply now to become part of more
By joining us, you will be part of More than just a health and beauty retail group. You’ll become part of an organisation which is well-recognised all over the world.Apply