As a UX & Design Specialist, you will join our in-house digital innovation hub with passion and skills to deliver engaging user experience for our customer and business units.
A typical day in this Role:
- Translate concepts into wireframes and mockups that lead to intuitive user experiences.
- Design and deliver wireframes, user stories, user journeys, information architecture and UI functional specification for web and mobile application.
- Conduct user testing and workshop.
- Identify design problems and develop the most efficient solutions with clear understanding of business goals and user behavior.
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders, including business owner, project managers and technical teams.
This job is a good fit
for You if:
- You are an ADVENTURER
- You are passionate about Digital or eCommerce
- You have similar motto -
"Don’t box me in! We wanted to live the life, a DIFFERENT LIFE. Our ability to helps UNCOVER EXCITING POTENTIALS. We wanted interesting challenges.”
What we look for:
- Degree in Design, Multimedia Design, Interactive media, Psychology or related discipline
- 2 years hands-on and proven experiences in UX and UI design of digital solutions or mobile-first / responsive products
- Ability to leverage software tools to prepare conceptual diagrams, information architecture, prototypes and wireframes efficiently
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from all qualified candidates. The information provided will be treated in strict confidence and be used only for consideration of your application for relevant/ similar posts within the A.S. Watson Group.
Apply now to become part of more
By joining us, you will be part of More than just a health and beauty retail group. You’ll become part of an organisation which is well-recognised all over the world.Apply