Summary:As PMO Officer you are responsible for our Asian BU’s Information Security awareness programs.
You will be working with internal and external stakeholders to support IT Security project managers, to ensure project delivery within budgets and agreed timeline.
This Role focus on:
Information Security Awareness campaign:
- Ensure communication, training and awareness related to information security and governance are available in the most effective and efficient manner to their target audiences
- Assist in localizing communication materials; to ensure communication being delivered effectively; driving positive behaviour and culture on Information Security across the group.
- Co-ordinate with PIC for Learning & Development across all Asia BUs; support all roll-outs on Cyber Awareness campaign; Assist in collecting and analysing the interim results and feedback.
- Projects planning, Goals & Milestone setting to ensure clear project success criteria and direction.
- Optimizing IT Security projects by using Project management method and Project Portfolio Management Tools, proactively making proposals for improvements and support project managers to resolve arising issues to ensure timely completion to projects as scheduled.
- Weekly and monthly progress reports for key our stakeholders; ad-hoc reports on request of CISO.
Budgets & finance:
an overview of budgets, resources and deliverables of all projects and
intervene in time if there are deviations or bottlenecks.
Work closely with the finance department in Asia to ensure procedures alignment.
- Monitor contracts and invoices with suppliers
This job is a good fit for You if:
- You are a strong communicator
- You are good team player and enjoy collaborating with a multi-cultural team
- You are detail-minded
What we look for:
- Strong passion and ownership in Information Security, Self-motivated and ability to build strong working relationships.
- Detail-minded, ability to manage projects and follow through details to hold colleagues accountable for their responsibilities.
- Strong prioritization and multitasking skills and able to handle pressure.
- Effective communications to both technical and non-technical audiences at all levels; proficiency in visual-aid presentation tools (e.g. MS PowerPoint); in both English and Chinese (Cantonese & Mandarin).
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from all qualified candidates. The information provided will be treated in strict confidence and be used only for consideration of your application for relevant/ similar posts within the A.S. Watson Group.
Apply now to become part of more
By joining us, you will be part of More than just a health and beauty retail group. You’ll become part of an organisation which is well-recognised all over the world.Apply