This position will work in General Ledger team to assist Assistant Accounting Manager to supervise the subordinates and handle month end closing. The talent will be responsible to review management report and prepare accounts reconciliation & year end statutory reporting.
A typical day in this Role:
- Supervise a team of accounting staff
- Handle and review daily accounting operation and month end closing, monthly and quarterly management report
- Prepare monthly accounts reconciliation, Statutory accounts and tax computation
- Liaise with internal and external auditors
- Perform ad hoc assignments
This job is a good fit for You if:
- You are keen to join retail industry
- You have high level of ownership on your assigned scope of work and able to work under pressure
- You are motivated and enjoy teamwork.
What we look for:
- Degree holder in Accounting, Finance or related disciplines, with professional accounting qualifications ( HKICPA / ACCA or equivalent professional bodies)
- Minimum 5 years of accounting experience in a sizeable company in which 2 years in supervisory level. Experience from Retail / FMCG industry is preferred. Experience gain from audit firm will be an advantage.
- You are independent, self-motivated, and able to work under pressure
- You have high proficiency in MS Office application, with knowledge in Oracle is an advantage
- With strong communication skills in both spoken and written English and Chinese
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from all qualified candidates. The information provided will be treated in strict confidence and be used only for consideration of your application for relevant/ similar posts within the A.S. Watson Group.
Apply now to become part of more
By joining us, you will be part of More than just a health and beauty retail group. You’ll become part of an organisation which is well-recognised all over the world.Apply