Support the team on hot & trendy product sourcing, facilitation
and launching in speed to markets with close collaborations with Asia Business
Units, distributors, suppliers and other internal function teams
A typical day in this Role:
- Support the sourcing process including but not limited to price analysis, supplier management, price negotiation, product evaluation, management of product registration with QA, vendor profile creation, product uploading, sample arrangement.
- Prepare regular new brand proposal to Business Units.
- Manage digital contents, product label & POSM to ensure O+O visibility and support thematic promotions.
- Prepare regular sales report, market trend report, social listening and members sales dashboard.
This job is a good fit for You if:
- You are keen to join retail industry with regional exposure.
- You are fond of beauty/hot & trendy products.
- You are motivated and enjoy working with people with dynamic culture.
What we look for:
- Degree holder with minimum 2 years of relevant work experience, preferably in beauty sector. Candidates with 4 or more years related work experience candidate will be considered as Senior Brand Officer.
- Good business acumen, analytics skills, interpersonal skills, able to present ideas and draw insight from data.
- Proficient in MS Office especially Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Proficient in both spoken and written English, Cantonese.
- Well organized, independent, able
to multi-task as well as a good team player.
information provided will be treated in strict confidence and be used only for consideration of your application for relevant/ similar posts within the A.S. Watson Group.
Apply now to become part of more
By joining us, you will be part of More than just a health and beauty retail group. You’ll become part of an organisation which is well-recognised all over the world.Apply