Responsible for the development of Own Brand product, working in close cooperation with different internal and external parties to drive profitable participation of Own Brands mainly in Personal Category in Asia and Eastern Europe.
A typical day in this Role:
- To assist the line manager, in co-operation with Watsons International OB Marketing team and BU Own Brand specialists, to identify a continuous stream of commercially valuable new products.
- To manage all projects for categories directly responsible for across all key aspects of the development process, from sourcing, tendering, supplier liaison, cost management to post launch.
- To understand customers’ need and identify product development opportunities of the assigned categories and be the expert of assigned categories and brand management to maximise productivity.
- To collaborate with both internal and external stakeholders to execute of the brand and plans.
- To provide support of the ad-hoc product development projects and key meeting forums.
This job is a good fit for You if:
- You have keen interest in product development.
- You are fond of beauty/personal care products.
- You love to connect with people across different departments.
- You have sense of urgency and have good time management.
What we look for:
- Degree holder in any discipline with minimum 3 years in FMCG / Beauty (mainly personal care) experience - Ideally Health & Beauty / Retail experience.
- Good Project Management Skills – capable of timely delivery of several projects.
- Good Team player capable of taking on board other perspectives.
- Knowledge of OEM product development, with strong analytical skills.
- Self motivated with an ability to manage day to day issues independently.
- Proficient in both spoken and written English and Chinese.
- To be a highly organized individual, with great attention to detail and the ability to work pro-actively and flexibly.
information provided will be treated in strict confidence and be used only for consideration of your application for relevant/ similar posts within the A.S. Watson Group.
Apply now to become part of more
By joining us, you will be part of More than just a health and beauty retail group. You’ll become part of an organisation which is well-recognised all over the world.Apply