The position will be under the Group Financial Reporting team to assist in the preparation of quarterly consolidated financial results and annual budget consolidation. The talent will work closely with the finance teams of business units and get involve in process improvements to enhance efficiency.
A typical day in this Role:
- Review and analyse financial results from business units, work closely with finance team of individual business unit to enhance quality of financial reports
- Assist in the preparation of consolidation of quarterly results
- Review annual budget from business units
- Review statutory accounts
- Provide support to ad hoc assignment and projects
This job is a good fit for You if:
- You are keen to join retail industry with experience in consolidation for financial reporting
- You have good analytical skills and communication skills
- You are motivated and enjoy teamwork.
What we look for:
- Degree holder in Accountancy or related disciplines with accounting qualification
- Minimum 3 years of accounting experience from big 4 audit firm or financial accounting team in sizeable companies
- Experience in consolidation and International Financial Reporting Standards, with strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Good interpersonal and communication skills, Mature, self-initiative and able to work independently and as a team player
- High proficiency in MS Word, Excel and Powerpoint
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from all qualified candidates. The information provided will be treated in strict confidence and be used only for consideration of your application for relevant/ similar posts within the A.S. Watson Group.
Apply now to become part of more
By joining us, you will be part of More than just a health and beauty retail group. You’ll become part of an organisation which is well-recognised all over the world.Apply