Join our fast-growing Regional eCommerce team! The Watsons International eCommerce team works closely with our colleagues across more than 7 markets in Asia to support them in their eCommerce business;
eCommerce playing an increasingly vital role, we are looking for a talented
marketer to help drive customer awareness of Watsons eCommerce. You will plan
and execute marketing projects and provide the Business Unit teams with the
tools to bring these marketing initiatives to life at the local market level.
What will set you apart is your ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously, collaborate effectively with different teammates and stakeholders, and having a good pulse on what our customers are truly looking from us.
A typical day in this Role:
to the Assistant Marketing Manager, you will be assisting the project
development of marketing campaigns and latest app innovations.
- Research on latest eCommerce features and marketing trends;
- Develop and update marketing assets and guidelines;
- Coordinate with different business units to ensure timely execution of marketing initiatives at the local level;
- Track and report campaign effectiveness along different metrics;
- Assist in copywriting and ad-hoc projects as assigned.
This job is a good fit for You if:
- You enjoy collaborating with others, and can work effectively with different stakeholders across multiple functional teams;
- You’re resourceful and a problem-solver, and can find ways to resolve issues in a fast-paced environment;
- You are creative and attentive to details;
- You are an independent and highly motivated fast-learner;
- You are looking to expand beyond marketing to build your commercial acumen and understanding of the retail and eCommerce operations.
What we look for:
- University graduate;
- 1-2 years of experience in brand marketing, preferably in retail, FMCG or eCommerce;
- Able to confidently communicate in English, Cantonese and Mandarin; Fluency in English will be an advantage;
- Experience in digital marketing and google analytics is a strong plus;
- Passion for health and beauty, and eCommerce
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from all qualified candidates. The information provided will be treated in strict confidence and be used only for consideration of your application for relevant/ similar posts within the A.S. Watson Group.
Apply now to become part of more
By joining us, you will be part of More than just a health and beauty retail group. You’ll become part of an organisation which is well-recognised all over the world.Apply