eCommerce playing an increasingly vital role, we are looking for a talented business
analyst within our eCommerce operation team to help support development of Watsons
eCommerce. You will help manage digital projects that drive customer excitement
and incremental sales in our business units.
A typical day in this Role:
to the Assistant eCommerce Manager - Operations, you will help manage different
digital projects and ensure they are delivered in a good quality and timely
- Engage with cross-functional teams to define business requirements.
- Collaborate with UX team to craft the best-in-class customer journey for our new digital initiatives.
- Work hand-in-hand with our digital service team and technical team to support UAT and roll-out.
- Embrace ambiguity in a dynamic environment and look for ways to optimize product features based on customer feedback.
- Liaise with various internal and external parties on system improvements.
- Produce regular KPI reports to support business decision making.
This job is a good fit for You if:
- You love interacting with users, technical team across the regions and align with their expectations.
- You are an independent and highly motivated fast learner.
- You find it natural communicating complex technical concepts in laymen terms.
- You aspire to expand beyond your technical expertise to build your commercial acumen and understanding of the retail and eCommerce operations.
What we look for:
- University graduate in Information Technology, eCommerce, or relevant discipline.
- At least 2 years of solid experience in business analysis and project management, preferably in retail or eCommerce industry.
- With sound knowledge in website, mobile applications, and system integrations.
- Able to confidently communicate in English, Cantonese and Mandarin; Fluency in English will be an advantage.
- Good command of Microsoft Excel and experience with digital analytics tools such as Google Analytics or Firebase is a plus.
- Knowledge of Python and VBA is a plus.
- Passion for health & beauty and eCommerce
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from all qualified candidates. The information provided will be treated in strict confidence and be used only for consideration of your application for relevant/ similar posts within the A.S. Watson Group.
Apply now to become part of more
By joining us, you will be part of More than just a health and beauty retail group. You’ll become part of an organisation which is well-recognised all over the world.Apply