- Prepare food in accordance with pre-set menu, involve in design weekly menu and seasonal menu.
- Responsible to manage the food stock
- Responsible for assisting food quality and appearance, maintain the cleanliness of kitchen facilities and equipment.
- Responsible to follow-up the quality of the food, standard of hygiene and safety and its accuracy.
- Following the standard of hygiene and safety and maintaining the cleanliness at kitchen.
- 5 years + experience in western kitchen or an equivalent working experience.
- Initiative and ingenuity are mandatory since the job receives only general supervision. Outgoing and ready for effective communication with staff and member.
- Hard working, enthusiastic, organized and reliable.
- Good communication skill and be able to communicate effectively with diverse workforce.
- Good spoken Cantonese and Simple usual English.
- Service-oriented and must be a good team player.
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from all qualified candidates. The information provided will be treated in strict confidence and be used only for consideration of your application for relevant/ similar posts within the A.S. Watson Group.
Apply now to become part of more
By joining us, you will be part of More than just a health and beauty retail group. You’ll become part of an organisation which is well-recognised all over the world.Apply