As Application Manager, you are required to achieve project delivery, enhancement and operation support in Retek, Warehouse, Finance, BI, CRM and Retail Technology Corporate Systems
A typical day in this Role:
- Be a subject matter expert in BI and retail systems, responsible for design, develop, and support ETL and data visualization with various tools (SSRS, SSIS, BO and Tableau etc..)
- Manage IT projects, including but not limit to BI, ERP, POS and Workflow System.
- Responsible for end-to-end SDLC lifecycle including requirement gathering and analysis, design, development, support and maintenance.
- Coordinate with team members and 3rd-party vendors to ensure deliverables meet business requirements and timeline.
- Provide technical advisory, support and training to users
- Develop new IT process to cope with business evolution.
- Assist in ad hoc projects whenever required.
This job is a good fit for You if:
- You have passion in Retail Solutions
- You enjoy teamwork
What we look for:
- Degree holder in Information Technology, Computer Science or related disciplines
- At least 10 years relevant experience system development preferably in retail industry
- Strong knowledge and experience in data analytic (T-SQL, PLSQL, SSRS, SSIS, BO, Tableau) is preferred
- Experience in Data warehouse (SAP BO) design and development has an advantage
- Knowledge in web application development (.NET, Python) is preferred
- Knowledge in Project management would be preferred
- Strong analytical, problem solving, organizational skills and communication skills
- Good command in spoken and written English and Chinese
- Candidate with less experience will be considered as Assistant Manager
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from all qualified candidates. The information provided will be treated in strict confidence and be used only for consideration of your application for relevant/ similar posts within the A.S. Watson Group.
Apply now to become part of more
By joining us, you will be part of More than just a health and beauty retail group. You’ll become part of an organisation which is well-recognised all over the world.Apply