A typical day in this Role:
- Handle logistics operations in Asia & Europe Market.
- Coordinate shipments with logistics providers and monitor their service level.
- Process shipping documents and maintain logistics data in system.
- Research and advise on logistics matters including but not limited to delivery schedule and channel of delivery
- Participate in workflow improvement or other projects as relevant.
This job is a good fit for You if:
- You are detail-minded with excellent analytical, planning, and presentation skills
- You are excellent in communication skills
What we look for:
- Diploma or above in Supply Chain or related disciplines
- At least 3 years experience in logistics operations in multi-national trading office
- Good understanding and experience in international shipments process
- Flexible, good team player and able to work under pressure
- Proficiency in MS office and preferably with knowledge on ERP or supply chain software
- Fluent in both spoken and written English and Chinese, including Mandarin
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from all qualified candidates. The information provided will be treated in strict confidence and be used only for consideration of your application for relevant/ similar posts within the A.S. Watson Group.
Apply now to become part of more
By joining us, you will be part of More than just a health and beauty retail group. You’ll become part of an organisation which is well-recognised all over the world.Apply